Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Survivor: Gabon

I can't believe a year ago I told my son I was done watching Survivor. Here it is a year later and we are deeply invested in the latest round in Gabon.


It hasn't been a bad season. They have kicked out most of the pretty girls and the buff fellas. They have one buff fella left (Matty). He had better win all of the remaining immunity challenges or he's going home. That's if the remaining players are smart.

There have been some high points this year. I liked seeing the elephants near camp. Randy was fun to watch. I knew he would be from the opening episode. He didn't disappoint, going down in flames. I can't wait for the finale to watch him tear into Crystal again.

It is too bad Ace was dropped before the jury selection. It would have been fun to see him look Sugar in the eye at the final tribal council, but I don't expect Sugar to make it there anyway, so I guess we have to wait for the reunion where they will say "no hard feelings". (wink, wink)

I'm guessing it goes like this: Corrine goes this week. Matty next week. Sugar the next week. Bob is the last to go. That leaves a final three of Susie, Ken and Crystal. Crystal will have too many enemies on the jury and Susie won't have enough friends. Ken will win out.

That's the Dimm view of Survivor. Let's see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home