Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

December

I can't believe it is December already. Christmas is quickly coming up the road. If anyone has any ideas for a special gift for my wife, something out of the ordinary, let me know. She deserves it so much. She is my special friend and this year has been hard for so many reasons. I would really like to do something special.

My son and daughter will be happy with what we have planned this year. We haven't talking much about my oldest and her fiance, but we'll come up with something.

Above all, be careful this holiday. We just had our first snow and ice for the 2008-09 winter season. It amazes me how people drive so close in this weather. Give yourself some braking room and be safe on the roads, okay?

If you have to drink, please don't drive. There is a former employee who was killed by a drunk driver the day before Thanksgiving. She was 25 years old and left a daughter behind. She was not drinking. Please remember those who you could hurt if you get behind the wheel.

I'll say it one more time: Be safe this holiday! And smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home